I am, first and foremost, an undergraduate teacher. I have taught most of the standard undergraduate curriculum from within the analytical tradition. Here is a selection of courses available on-line.
Eastern Oregon University
- PHIL 101 – Self, World, and God
- PHIL 102 – Ethics, Politics, and Law
- PHIL 103 – Critical Thinking
- PHIL 320 – Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 420 – Philosophy of Law
Portland State University
- PHL 201 – Introduction to Philosophy (Winter 2017)
- PHL 308 – Elementary Ethics
- PHL 310 – Environmental Ethics (Spring 2017)
- PHL 320 – Critical Thinking
- PHL 333 – Philosophy of Law (AY 2017-18)
My professional research has focused on the nature of personal and legal privacy, philosophical jurisprudence, and the philosophy of religion. Here is my curriculum vitae (professional resume) and a list of professional articles available on-line.