I am, first and foremost, an undergraduate teacher. I have taught most of the standard undergraduate curriculum from within the analytical tradition. Here is a selection of courses available on-line.
Eastern Oregon University
- PHIL 101 – Self, World, and God
- PHIL 102 – Ethics, Politics, and Law
- PHIL 103 – Critical Thinking
- PHIL 320 – Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 420 – Philosophy of Law
Portland State University
- PHL 201 – Introduction to Philosophy
- PHL 308 – Elementary Ethics
- PHL 310 – Environmental Ethics
- PHL 320 – Critical Thinking
- PHL 333 – Philosophy of Law
My professional research has focused on the nature of personal and legal privacy, philosophical jurisprudence, and the philosophy of religion. Here is my curriculum vitae (professional resume) and a list of professional articles available on-line.